AAPI July Monthly Meeting
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
10p EDT, 9p CDT, 8p MDT, 7p PDT, 4p HDT
Participants (in alphabetical order)
Ron Falconi, Allan Fung, Harmeet K. Dhillon, Helen Van Etten, Yining Hou, Subba Kolla, Conrad Lee, George Leing, Cliff Li, Keiko Orrall, Ron Villanueva, Xiaoqi Wang.
Meeting called to order at 9 PM (CDT).
- Review and Discuss – Key Thoughts, Background, and Mission Statement of AAPI organization. Many great discussion, ideas and suggestions were provided by members on the call. After the discussion, the group is favor of forming a temporary executive team to facilitate this effort.
- Following Discussion – Mayor Ron Falconi nominated Keiko Orrall and Helen Van Etten as the Co-Chairs of AAPI leadership Caucus. Cliff Li seconded the nomination. No other candidate was nominated. Both Keiko and Helen were elected unanimously.
- Information on the next RNC meeting in Nashville was provided. A few members expressed the RNC meeting in Nashville meeting could foster an opportunity to further promote AAPI Conservative Leadership Caucus.
- Several AAPI Candidates gave us updates on their candidacies.
- Next Monthly Teleconference Meeting is scheduled on August 1, 2017, 10 PM EDT, 9 PM CDT, 8 PM MDT, 7 PM PDT, 4 PM HDT.
There being no other business, the meeting was adjourned by unanimous consent at 10:05 PM (CDT).
- Explanation of AAPI.GOP
- Information on the RNC meeting in Nashville
- Updates on any AAPI candidates
- Updates on where we are with help from RNC